A casement window is hinged at the side and opens outward like a door. Screens are placed on the inside of the window, where they’re more protected from the elements. If you’re installing windows over a sink, countertop or appliance, a casement window can be the perfect solution. They glide open and shut with the turn of one easy-to-reach handle.
- LoE3 366 energy efficient glass includes two panes of glass, triple-coated with LoE3-366, and Warm Edge Spacer technology.
- Optional argon gas enhanced glass qualifies this window for Energy Star®
- Available in Clay, Pebblestone or White colors. Also available with a laminate coating in Clay interior and Brown or Garnet exterior.
- All-welded frame and sash for superior strength and performance.
- Attractive beveled exterior face design blends with any style of architecture.
- Triple fin weatherstripping for maximum air leak protection.
- Optional insect screen.
- Optional 5/8” flat grids between the glass (GBG). 1” contour GBG and 7/8” or 1 1/8” simulated divided lites (SDL).
- Custom sizes and lite patterns available for additional charge.